בס"ד
Thank you for waking me up this morning. Thank you for slowly returning my health to me. Thank you for helping Ema find her Ketuba. As much as I really do not want to be here in Galus right now, thank for having the faith in me that I can handle this. That I can complete this mission that you have sent me on, that I can redeem these sparks of kedusha. Thank you for telling me and showing me that I can be strong here, that I do not have to fall so far. Thank you for allowing me to see the emes of your Torah. Thank you for bringing me Home and thank you for giving Klal Yisroel a home to come back to. Abba, I really miss Home. I miss my family. I miss Neve Daniel. I miss the Kotel. I miss your presence, even though I know that your presence is here as well. Please give the zechus of all my mitzvos to Eretz Yisroel, not to the Galus. Please Tati, bring us all home with the coming of Moshiach. Please get us out of here, please get us out of this mess. This Galus is so strong, it is so hard to resist. Please know Abba that I am trying to be strong for you, and for Rutima and Saba, that I am really trying but sometimes I get tired. I want to make you proud. Please forgive me for sometimes being weak, for messing up. It is hard to be the only one, to constantly push myself. Thank you that even though I am in Galus, I am in a frum Galus, and I have the support and love of Home. Please Tati, show me my derech. Show me the way for me to serve you best. Thank you for always being there and sending chizuk my way! Thank you for having faith in me Abba, it means the world to me.
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
saba is and will always be proud of you. Keep connecting to the One above and take care of yourself.
ReplyDeletethe picture is stunning and amen to all of your requests, B"H beyameinu we shall see the temple rebuilt, with peace!!!
ReplyDelete"I am trying to be strong for you...but sometimes I get tired."
ReplyDeleteYou must be a normal human being! ;-) That is why our Sages teach us that our effort is beloved to Hashem. It it not our job to complete the project... but we are duty-bound to at least attempt it.
We are so very proud of you!
Love,
Rutima xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Woho! Tis the "Rutima" inventor here, btw :)
ReplyDeleteSo your post was superbly REAL and HONEST and I was going "Hmm did she copy that from MY blog" a lot of the time...so yeah, I could definitely relate.
Like our dearest Rutima said-It's all about the effort. You're also fifty steps ahead of most of the world for realizing you have sparks to elevate, wherever you are. Lucky child, you.
Lotsa luck!