I am crying tears of gratitude and joy as I write this post. With Hoda'a and Shevach to the Ribbono Shel Olam I became mommy to a beautiful baby girl on Tuesday the 27th of Shvat at 2:32am. And this little bundle of joy is lying in her little crib by my side in the hospital, and I am just amazed that I am zoiche to have received such a gift. I was the vessel through with this neshama was brought into the world, and it brings tears to my eyes. Thank you Tatty for allowing me to be this baby's mommy and please give me and my husband the strength and emuna to raise her to Torah, Chuppah and Maasim Toivim.
May we only share in simchas together, with all Yisroel in Yerushalayim, Bimheyra V'yameinu!
Wednesday, February 02, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mazal tov! What wonderful news!!!! May you and she only be blessed :) (and let me tell you--girls are fun :)
ReplyDeleteLove always,
batya reichman-bronstein
mazel tov sheyna!!! ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletetill 120 for your baby girl and may she bring both of you a lot of nachas!
Amen!
ReplyDeleteYour daughter, your princess. Indeed.
May you be blessed with the wisdom to share with her the Torah that lights up your life, and the even greater wisdom of allowing her to grow fully into herself, surrounded by the loving boundaries that guide her and give her strength and comfort.
And may you be blessed, after all that, to like her as much as I like you when she becomes a woman.
Oh darling! I am so happy for you :)
ReplyDeleteTears to your eyes and mine, my goodness how you've grown and how far you've come. YOUR A MOMMIE! I'm sure that hasn't settled yet, but I'm sure it will soon! Your beautiful baby girl should you bring you much nachas and joy. She should be an easy first experience preparing you for the many, many, others you will Be'ezras Hashem have.
Mazal Tov, you should take her to Torah, Chuppa, and good deeds!!
Next simcha you and I share here in Eretz Israel!! Amen!
Love, Erica (Koltun) Buchman
Mazel Tov Sheyna.
ReplyDeleteMuch nachat and joy and you watch her grow and develop.
Dean Braun